Tuesday, October 27, 2020

First snow of the season

It went straight from Summer to Winter!  Thank goodness my husband finished staining and painting the house!  I'll post pictures later.  It was a labor of love - it took all summer and all of fall.  It looks beautiful though.  I have some more art that I've done.


 
Boutiques and shows are in full swing now!  I am BUSY!!!  Next show is at Majestic Oaks Boutique in Ham Lake at the Golf Course. Starts Wednesday, November 1.  More info later.  that's all for now!  xoxo, LaurieJeanne

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I just came across your blog and FB page from buying an adorable little art piece at one of our shops in Garner, IA. I am loving your art pieces. Have a friend living in Anoka !
Will be following you. Hoping for shows close to the Iowa Border !!!